Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bounce Gives Us A Break

In college it was a luxury to buy dryer sheets. Since everyone at that time in their lives seem to be pinching pennies, you have to have priorities. Personally mine was to save money in any way I could in order to pay for access to cool clubs in Boston, and for cheap Boones wine. Alas my clothes were cleaned but not static free- or smelling sweet. I tried to make do with a bottle of perfume over my wrinkled clothes. It didn't work very well, but at least I got to have a social life on a non-income budget!

I graduated to the lower level of dryer sheets when the income started to come. Since I was getting a degree in Social Work, the wind fall of Benjamen's were certainly not in my future. My clothes smelt a bit better but I still remained static clingy and wrinkled. I loved going home to my Mom's washing machine because my clothes came out smelling fresh and clean--AND without static and wrinkles. My Mom was loyal to the Tide and the Bounce!

As I got older my priorities changed, and my appearance started to crawl to the top of the list. I couldn't exactly get a fancy job in NYC while wrinkled and static filled. And so I took my part fund and bought the essentials to proper clothe wearing. This of course included Bounce dryer sheets. I loved the smell so much I would often take the used ones and recycle them in my underwear draw.

When I became a Mom later on and my wardrobe went back to sweatpants and shirts stained with spit-up, I continued my loyalty. However, when functioning on what we all call "mom brain", nothing is worse than doing a load of laundry to find you forgot the dang dryer sheet! You are welcomed with spit-up loved shirts that now also include static AND smell mildly like it was never washed. Some absolute genius must of heard of this grumble and about "mom brain" because Bounce came out with Bounce Dryer Bar ! Not only is it super convenient and takes off some of the pressure on busy Mom's--IT WORKS!

All you got to do is stick that bad boy in your dryer and forget it! It lasts for MONTHS PEOPLE! This is also an added bonus for young twenty-something who are poor and hung over! They can afford this and stick in their dryer and never forget to smell fresh (or at least their clothes). No more smelling like the bar from last night OR spit up! No more having to remember to put the actual sheet in the dryer every. single. time. Never mind you get more for your money!

Needless to say I am sold! Stick one in stocking this Christmas and give someone a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment