Monday, April 11, 2011

Thanks Smuckers For The Date Night

Sometimes the bonus of blogging comes with a great price! This time it happened to be a FREE date night! I always wanted to see professional ice skating in person, and thankfully the people at Smuckers gave that to me! (not to mention a lucky reader).

We spent a date night consuming a Five Guys Burger, (which was outstanding), and going to see Smuckers Stars On Ice!

We also got to pay it forward! We gave a couple at the box office two free tickets since our friends couldn't make it. They walked away feeling confident that my husband wasn't a scary person, and that it wasn't a scam.

The show itself was good. I sort of wished I was watching more of the old timers, but over all it was entertaining. The couples skating was amazing. The other thing I got sick of were the corny group routines. There is a part of us that felt like we were watching a James Taylor concert. Pete I think actually fell asleep at one point. However, it didn't mean we didn't enjoy ourselves, or think it was amazing to see live. We also loved our Swedish Fish Italian Ice from Rita's!

We left with goodie bags from Smuckers. I tried there low sugar jam today on toast! I loved it, and when my samples run out, I will be purchasing a large jar!



No comments:

Post a Comment